Packs of microfibre cloths at CostCo

Squee

Was in CostCo earlier and noticed they had big packs of microfibre cloths at 36 for £12-ish near the car stuff area. Other people seemed to be snapping them up and CostCo are meant to be top quality. Personally I couldn't face the ques as the shop was rammed but think I'll be going back later in the week to purchase.

Just thought I'd share as it seemed a good price for a potentially good quality product and no doubt many of you will be outside detailing now the weathers a bit better :thumbs:

S.

Iv been using them for a few years now,they are brilliant,well worth the £13ish quid for the pack. I use them for loads of stuff,from drying the car,to buffing wax off and applying detailing spray.

+1, got another pack on the way as we speak :#1:

Another regular user here.

I tried the CD test on them years ago and found the edging a bit abrasive so just fold so edges on the inside when using for buffing etc.

What's the CD test mate? I did think some of these clothes were a bit harsh on the edges. Not tried the Costco ones yet, might have to get down there.

Another regular user here.

I tried the CD test on them years ago and found the edging a bit abrasive so just fold so edges on the inside when using for buffing etc.

What's the CD test mate? I did think some of these clothes were a bit harsh on the edges. Not tried the Costco ones yet, might have to get down there.

CDs are easily scratched so to test the abrasiveness of detailing cloths some suggest wiping a CD first in the same way as you would dry or buff your paint.

The Costco MF was fine but the thread bound edging was a bit harsher an did leave fine scratches on the CDs surface as would many other cloths that have edges bound by stitching.