Does A Official Nismo Kit Add Much Value?

KurtB

Hi people,

Unfortunately I need to sell the zed, as I need to buy a house and as a first time buyer need to raise money for a deposit! The problem is i'm looking around to roughly value it for sale, but zeds with nissan nismo kits are very few and far between so finding hard to price. As its just got 30,000 miles, plenty of tax and mot, full service history etc I was thinking somewhere between 13k-14k. Does this seem about fair for both sides?

Thanks for your advice. Sad times :thumbdown: I've had a great time owning and driving it, and everyone on here has always been helpful and a good laugh. If the euromillions winner fancys buying me a home I will keep it!

May px for a home :lol:

Thanks

I just got my second Zed which is an 06 facelift, average miles, and only paid £11k from a dealer. Which is about the current market price.

I'm afraid your Nismo kit doesnt add £2-3k in value.

Sorry to hear you have to sell up, but realistically you are probably looking at just over £11.5k since it does have the kit, and slightly lower than average miles.

luck for selling.

I would definitely list it for £1500 more than an equivalent non-nismo kitted zed. The nismo kitted zed is probably the most desireable zed to buy on the used market, as people may be looking for one specifically (me for example, 6 months ago ;) ).