somebody's in TROUBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

janoof1

Guest prescience

Dump it back at the place he was doing Consultancy for - they won't be employinh him again once they realise he had sensitive data on a laptop on a college campus :thumbs:

He is bluffing or he wouldnt do that speech to the whole lecture room he would just notify the one person who has it. Also his body language is very closed off and the way he is moving inplies that he is bluffing. See how he moves around and has his arms crossed all the time.

Still as above, id ebay it:D

**** him. You can't blag a blagger ;) All he's done is tell you that someone out there will pay loads of dollar for that laptop :)
Hence ebay, along with that video and you have yourself a small fortune :thumbs:

I'd sell it back to him ;)

Oooho bribary, i like it :thumbs:

**** him. You can't blag a blagger ;) All he's done is tell you that someone out there will pay loads of dollar for that laptop :)
Hence ebay, along with that video and you have yourself a small fortune :thumbs:

Other people would pay for the info but he'd pay more for them to NOT have it :teeth:

Other people would pay for the info but he'd pay more for them to NOT have it :teeth:

mmmwwwaaaahhhhahaahahahahahahahahaha

mmmwwwaaaahhhhahaahahahahahahahahaha

Not that i condone extortion :ninja:

IF ITS REAL then he has no idea who the person is, where he has been or what has or has not been done to his computer.

Why?

Because if the contents are is important as they say they are and as such lots of serious law enforcement are showing a substantial amount of interest and they had a partial image of the thief, knew exactly where the computer had been and when it was turned on and off then by now there would have been a whole rash of arrests and the campus would be on a sort of lock down.

Also he would not be adbvertising the value of the stolen itmes contents as the thief would almost certainly NOT KNOW. If of course the thief did know thew his ranting are an utter waste of time as the item is already SOLD!!!!!!!!

My guess is that there is something else alltogether less savoury on the lap top and said professor is trying a number one bluff to get it back without embarrasment TO HIMSELF.

If the lap top holds what he says it holds then HIS sorry ass is off to jail anyhow for leaving it in a place where it can be stolen.

Ming the Lawmans thoughts

@Ming: you talking about compromising pictures of him with some students on that laptop? :PB):headhurt:

Under age students,

Wives,

Girlfriends

Goats

Aliens

Take your pick

There will be something there and by now you can bet your aunties pension that the thief has found out what it is and at the very least is pi**ing himself with laughter!!

I would dearly love to know the outcome of all this??

ming the VERY curious