Any codes for reduction in HPI checks pls?

DaddyCee

Hi People.

Still not got my zed yet though I am due to test drive a roadster tomorrow, need to convince the wife that a convertible is the way to go. She has a feeling that the roofs gets slashed as a past time.

Any way want to do an HPI check with one of the online companies and wondered if there were any codes going that would reduce the cost.

Cheers.

DC

There is a member who may be along shortly who may offer to do it for free for you.

However, he is off work this week and been experimenting with DIY so he could well be in intensive care by now!

if the sun is shining and you get the roof down she wont need any convincing... the sound will sell it on its own

not heard of the roof getting slashed down my way either. nothing but good things to say about roadster ownership so far :drive1:thumbs:

There is a member who may be along shortly who may offer to do it for free for you.

However, he is off work this week and been experimenting with DIY so he could well be in intensive care by now!

Hi out if hospital but still away from work

Pm me the reg and mileage and I will what I can do remotely

Hi.

Just found out that the dealer will run and HPI check for free for me, so no need to worry.

Thanks for all your replies. Hopefully if the test drive proves good then I will have some pics later in the week of my new addition.