S Tune 350Z

Yella Fella

I've tried doing some research on here and its either hard to find or there is not much info about it... according to google searches this was an import Jap only spec?

As some may or may not know, I'm still waiting for my Honda Integra to come out of the garage (still converting back to standard) before selling, but looking at modified Z's to buy once mine is sold. I've decided against the GT4 in yella as I can't justify what seems like a 5k price hike for a colour and 20 bhp extra compared to what I've seen some Z's go for at sub 7-9k.

Anyways, I've seen this S-Tune version, does it belong to anyone here or does anyone know anything about it? I wonder if its the real deal or just someone modifying it with S Tune based parts. Cheers.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3015997.htm

I'll keep looking, as tried going through FAQ's even did a search under the term Tune but nothing, might be blind :boat:

No you are not - got that link by a google search having done the same research you are doing, some way back ;)