Part out teaser..

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

I never really modded my car that much as was always pretty happy with the standard looks..

Within the month everything will start to come off the car, I will take pics etc but this is the list if people are interested now...

One of a kind set of Gun Metal 19" Nismo LMGT4 Alloys, plus studs and nismo valve caps, nearly new tyres on the front, just over 2mm on the rears. very good condition.. £1350 ono

Genuine Nissan LED rear lights - £150 plus your OEM lights dibbed

Berk HFCs - covered less than 500 miles 'boxed' - £325 delivered dibbed

Tanabe touring ypipe back exhaust - covered less than 500 miles - £675 delivered

JWT Popcharger - covered around 5k, filter etc in good condition £75 delivered dibbed

Genuine nissan uk 350z front pair of mats '350z' logo as new condition, 3 months usage - £45 delivered dibbed

Summit Strut brace, slight mark but barely noticeable. Bought on here a month ago but never fitted £100 delivered dibbed

There will be a few other nick nacks too

These are my own personal second hand parts therefore they are on a sold as seen basis and not part of Tarmac Sportz