Need drop links - where is cheapest to buy?

chriswillis

standard drop links. Is eBay good enough or do I need to look elsewhere? Just want standard ones for the rear as my drivers side seems shot.

Cheers for any help. :)

They are not the cheapest but I stock the upgraded genuine Nissan links and the PowerGrid adjustables.

Both good to go same/next day.

If you want cheap and cheerful then you will find them on Ebay mate.

Alex. :)

How long are we talking of life span with the normal ones? Car is lowered on eibach springs so guess this puts more strain on them?

Is there anything else I need when ordering them?

Im not sure on Life span, but things like Drop Links wear and can have quite a lot of strain so sometimes it may be better to buy the more expensive but better quality item for the long run.

Alex's ajustable drop Links look very Nice and not too bad on price, and will properly last a very Long time! Pay once and forget about it! :thumbs:

How long are we talking of life span with the normal ones? Car is lowered on eibach springs so guess this puts more strain on them?

If running eibachs then you will need adjustable drop links as the eibachs put the standards out of allignment and cause excessive wear

If running eibachs then you will need adjustable drop links as the eibachs put the standards out of allignment and cause excessive wear

Cheers for that mate. So standard ones will not last long at all then?

Cheers for that mate. So standard ones will not last long at all then?

If you are lowered then you will require the adjustable type otherwise the knuckle on the link will be at the wrong angle and will have constant load on it which means that it will wear out much quicker.

You will find the PowerGrid adjustable links in my sub forum. :thumbs:

viewforum.php?f=157

Alex. :)

Cheers Alex. Can you send me a pm with the price? If I need adjustables suppose I better get 'em.

I take it should probably chuck a load of wd40 on the old ones a week or so before I try to undo them? Are both the top and bottom nuts normally difficult to undo?

Cheers Alex. Can you send me a pm with the price? If I need adjustables suppose I better get 'em.

I take it should probably chuck a load of wd40 on the old ones a week or so before I try to undo them? Are both the top and bottom nuts normally difficult to undo?

They can be a bit stubborn if you do not have the correct tools mate.

A good scrub with a wire brush and your WD40 will definately help.

An unworn socket and a breaker bar is also a good plan :thumbs:

PM on its way Chris :thumbs: