Bad Luck comes in 3's

captint

So they say, so here go's

1) Some retard in B&Q managed to drop a 50KG sheet of wood whilst I was holding the other end, the corner landed on my Big Toe and fractured it. There was a family behind me and I think I introduced their kids to the word cu@t.

2) Doing some work in my garage yesterday and managed to put out my back and now and all twisted and fooked up.

So I recited theses tales to the guy's and Gals on the south east run today and Stevie 350 said bad luck runs in 3's.

3) Lost the £44 quid Stevie gave me for his tonneau cover, think I left it in the pub

What a fuc#er

:rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

Just as well you're minted then! :p

Sorry to hear that, me old mucka, perhaps we should have stopped and beat up that motorist who was hassling Pingu and John after all?

Yeah would have been a great story, went to Goodwood, did a few donuts and then 6 zeds beat up some red neck in a vauxhall

Just as well you're minted then! :p

Sorry to hear that, me old mucka, perhaps we should have stopped and beat up that motorist who was hassling Pingu and John after all?

Yeah would have been a great story, went to Goodwood, did a few donuts and then 6 zeds beat up some red neck in a vauxhall

Astra???