Super charger MPG?

Southernspeed

On an average drive I get about 23 -24 mpg. To give you an idea my average drive consists of a few gentle miles round town, a mixture of a and b roads, hard acceleration joining national speed-limits then cruising along between 60 and 90 leptons with a few overtakes thrown in for good measure. Luckily I rarely spend time in traffic so that probably helps.

The above was with the full Vortech set up including the Split Second Timing Piggyback and in-line pump and stock injectors.

I can't tell you what I'm getting now with a large fuel pump, Return fuel system, large injectors and Uprev because the Computer can't scale for the injectors so always says around 40 odd mpg :lol: and I know that's not right! I'll know more after a few more tanks of fuel and if I can be bothered to work it out.

To give you an idea of difference, I did remove my S/C cog belt (you can do that with the Vortech) and drove around 150 miles of mixed driving, but mainly on the motorway and averaged 30 mpg. So not a massive difference. The added :drive1 by FAR outweighs getting another 5 or 6 mpg. :D