Decat info

sunshine

hi I'm running a 54 plate with the vq35de engine with stock exhaust system.

I've been looking at the japspeed decats..

http://www.japspeed.co.uk/Nissan-350Z/N ... -19-1-712/

http://www.japspeed.co.uk/Nissan-350Z/N ... -19-1-262/

I've been looking at decats and to be honest I'm a bit confused!

What's the difference between resonated and unresonated? Is there a difference in performance?

Thanks!

Oh right, ive just tried to look for examples on youtube but all i find is aftermarket systems..

Does anyone have a video with just the standard system and decat?

What would you reccomend silenced or unsilenced?

if its everyday road use then defo silenced as the rasp will probably annoy you.

Are you going to track the car? You do know that you will have issues getting an mot?

Oh right, ive just tried to look for examples on youtube but all i find is aftermarket systems..

if its everyday road use then defo silenced as the rasp will probably annoy you.

Are you going to track the car? You do know that you will have issues getting an mot?

Its for road use. Yeah i'm aware it will effect the emissions For the mot, i pkan on just sticking the cats back on for the mot ;) thanks

Its for road use. Yeah i'm aware it will effect the emissions For the mot, i pkan on just sticking the cats back on for the mot ;) thanks

good stuff mate, im on the same boat :)

• 2 weeks later...

Horsham Developments is where I got them, Jez is a user on here who works for them :)

Paid £130 or something their prices are on there webpage, best value for money item I have bought considering the ebay ones are similar price and wont last long :lol: