Help Find me a new car

rabster

Hey all well after my introduction thread i thought i had best post up on here with what im after :drive1

Ideally i want a 350z on a 55 plate or newer. from looking around i believe its the GT pack that i really want

if im being fussy it needs to have a service history and have just had the major service done(we cant have everything i know)

low mileage

blue or black maybe a bright colour

upto 11k on cost as i will be supercharging it

not sure on what trimming i need/want i will be fitting a CAR-pc so the sat nav isnt important

im located near stanstead airport so idealy within a few hours of there

Cheers for your help

Andrew

Hmm, there's a few options. I think a few are for sale here so have a look on the for sale section. Apart from the SC do you plan on modifying it more? Some cars are hard to sell if they have been modified already, so you could get a great deal buying one someone can't shift.

lol :bang:

umm what did i say ummm

when was the last service

does it have a service history

any car park dinks/donks

got any more pics ?

ahh it was last serviced 4500miles ago todate.

it has full nissan service history untill the last one. dam the garage i bought it from :lol:

has a very very small door ding on passenger side but if you find it ill be amazed i only know its there cause im a perfectionist and clean it weekley even tho it hasnt moved for weeks.

2 members on here "nurrish" and "cookbot" supply their own sat-nav / PC systems which fit in the cubby.

Much better overall options that the Birdview.

Hi thanks ill have a look see if i can find the info on there systems as i like building my own bits lol still trying to navigate the forums lol

hell no to factory nav i have that in cars before far to limited lol car pc with touch screen it has to be but just wondered how hard it was to make the screen fit in the cubby hole lol

if i did decide to go look at magics car i may then travel on that bit further to you ian to pick up the charger :yahoo:

hell no to factory nav i have that in cars before far to limited lol car pc with touch screen it has to be but just wondered how hard it was to make the screen fit in the cubby hole lol

if i did decide to go look at magics car i may then travel on that bit further to you ian to pick up the charger :yahoo:

If I'm around & you buy his car, I will hand deliver it to you when you pick his car up :D