This could be interesting................

glrnet

Also an excellent video between angels and insects with the roaches coming out of his mouth an that!

Picking up the point of lost direction, I felt the same way about linkin park after hybrid theory

I wonder if you are feeling a bit of sound garden too...?

Everyone loves a bit of Black Hole Sun.

I was always baffled at how you could take the best parts of Soundgarden, and the best parts of RATM, and end up with something as poor as Audioslave.

On paper, it should have been amazing.....but it just wasn't.

I'm glad that both bands have reformed and started over again.

Like you, I stopped listening to Linkin Park after Hybrid Theory. Although, I was never a huge fan anyway to be honest.

Couldn't aggree more. Now then Incubus - discuss..... :lol:

Great band again not alot of air time tho

I didnt listening to anything after Morning View.

They lost their way a little in my opinion, tried too much for the big time and lost who they were.

Currently have tickets for the following gigs this year;

Capdown

Rise Against

Against Me (supported by Frank Turner)

Proof yet again, that my musical taste is ecclectic!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also an excellent video between angels and insects with the roaches coming out of his mouth an that!

Picking up the point of lost direction, I felt the same way about linkin park after hybrid theory

I wonder if you are feeling a bit of sound garden too...?

Everyone loves a bit of Black Hole Sun.

I was always baffled at how you could take the best parts of Soundgarden, and the best parts of RATM, and end up with something as poor as Audioslave.

On paper, it should have been amazing.....but it just wasn't.

I'm glad that both bands have reformed and started over again.

Like you, I stopped listening to Linkin Park after Hybrid Theory. Although, I was never a huge fan anyway to be honest.

Couldn't aggree more. Now then Incubus - discuss..... :lol:

Great band again not alot of air time tho

I think Audioslave had their moments, but overall, dullsville. And the less said about Chris Cornell's solo stuff the better...............! :thumbdown:

Incubus were great up until Make Yourself IMO (even if they did owe a rather large debt to Faith No More back then). Saw them a fair few times including supporting Korn in '96 (I think) and downstairs at Nottingham Rock City (tiny room!) around the same time.

Sick of it All (always have to have some Noo York hardcore in there :band:

Great band, got a cracked nose at the glagow Garage when they were touring for Built to Last. :wiggle: Agnostic Front done a geat gig about the same time.

Ahh nightmare injury there mate! I saw SOIA at Reading last year in the Lockup tent. The set was amazing and the place was going off. Only problem was I lost my bleedin' iphone in all the fun. Was rather daft taking it to a festival in the first place mind......

Capdown

I thought they'd split up??

Incubus are fab, met Brandon in Tower Records Glasgow about an hour before they played the Cathouse(and his hot ex), while they were touring for the first E.P.

Soundgarden - gotta agree to a point about the Audioslave thing, but, they were still better than half the "artists" in the charts. Got a lot of the early stuff on vinyl inc Fopp/Screaming Life E.P. and Louder than Live promo copy(never got released over here).

How you guys about Pitchshifter? Love everthing they done upto (including) the .com cd.

Do any of you remember the thrash band Virus? My mate Coke just revived the band a few months ago and have been playing a lot down between the London and Brum areas.

Anyone seen this?

http://mapofmetal.com/

Quality for when you are somewhere online with no tunez to hand (like at your folks or something)

That is the best bloody website ever! Just listening to some Exploited now :teeth:

Good to see Capdown are back and Pitchshifter are most certainly awesome. I was a big fan of the post-www album too.......I just can't remember what it was called now!