Fitting new rear LED lights

Ok,

May sound like a stupid question but thought I would ask.

Have a new set of Nissan post 06 LED rear lights on order. I have read up on the fitting and know that it is just a matter of unplugging old and plugging in the new but do I have to disconnect the battery?

I don't have any radio codes so was hoping to avoid it if possible.

Ok,

May sound like a stupid question but thought I would ask.

Have a new set of Nissan post 06 LED rear lights on order. I have read up on the fitting and know that it is just a matter of unplugging old and plugging in the new but do I have to disconnect the battery?

I don't have any radio codes so was hoping to avoid it if possible.

Battery disconnection not required mate :thumbs:

When I changed my rear lights to genuine Nissan Led rear lights I had to trim the plugs so they would connect together :thumbs:

You wont have to do this Tony as the ones that you have bought are totally plug and play :thumbs:

Cheers Alex, great news.

Just out of interest, is there anyway of getting the radio code if ever I did need to disconnect?

the place were i had me stereo fitted some how got my code for me so it is possible just dont knw how they done it, if you need a hand fitting anything just give me a shout, i think that will be my next mod led rear lights

Your more than welcome to come round and assist Carlton. Seems straight forward enough so shouldn't be too much of a problem.

How are your exhaust fitting skills? My front Y section is blowing and managed to get a second hand one off here that should turn up next week, don't fancy that one on my own.