Whats needed for major service on 350z post 06

kevlo

Hi guys and girls, its service time for the zed. When i bought the zed (12 months ago) I had a service done that involved an air and oil filter change plus the aux belts changed.

Since then the zed has only done 7000 miles but i would like to give it a major service so i know its in tip top condition. What needs doing? what additional work should i do? the car is an 06 plate and has done 26000 miles

any help much appreciated

mines is the same year and mileage. I just done spark plugs, engine oil, gearbox fluid, diff oil, brake fluid(uprate to motul rbf600 or 660)

Get your fluid from ZMANALEXfor genuine nissan stuff at half the price

The list of what is needed is in the service book IIRC. Unless my brain's going mad anyway, been a while since I read one I must admit :blush::lol:

yep it is, im sure its on here also.

The manual does however state that the diff and gearbox fluids are lifelong

cool i will check the manual for exactly what needs doing.

does anybody know of what type and quantity of fluid i need to buy and where best to buy it from. I have agreed with my indy that i will supply the parts and they will just charge labour costs.

cool i will check the manual for exactly what needs doing.

does anybody know of what type and quantity of fluid i need to buy and where best to buy it from. I have agreed with my indy that i will supply the parts and they will just charge labour costs.

4.7 l IIRC

Opie Oils

• 3 weeks later...