Fairlady z buyers advice

hughes

Hello,

I would like to ask for some advice regarding a jap import fairlady z I've seen in a local show room. The price tag is £7500, 52 plate with 65000 miles on the clock. It apparantly has some nismo body kit, tho it doesn't have a nismo badge anywhere and 18" Inbound Rays Alloys among other mods.

I've not had a chance to test drive it or ask questions, though I have visual inspected the car. A number of minor chips/scratches, I'd say the alloys are in mediocre condition... But the biggest concurn is from where the roof panel joins the boot, it doesn't look to be that well in line. I mean where the sides of the boot panel join the roof, there appears to be a gap protruding out from the car a good 10 mm on the boot side of the join, it is the same on both sides so gives the impression it is normal. Though with a partial service history it makes me suspicious.

Has anyone any advice, I love the body kit and the way the car looks... But it just feels like its a bad choice.

Cheers

Sorry for the quality, its on my phone plus I didn't take many.

the first one you can see the misalignment of the panels, is this normal for 350z??

Sorry to if you replied to my previous one, I think I figured it out!

:welcome:

No Nismo kit, front lip is a Veilside one :)

£7.5k is overpriced for a 2002 JDM

Wheels are Volk GT-7

Front bumper looks like a poor match aswell, but that could just be the shadow

Rear hatch looks well off :surrender:

A cheers for the info.

Yeah, thats confirming my suspicion from the what I've already seen on the net. I think it must be my love of the 350z car clouding rational thought. Still going to give it a test drive tho, I've never driven one before and see what the best deal they could give.

Out of interest with this sort of budget, what would a good uk spec deal look like? In terms of age, mileage?