Mini Ice Age on it's way

JetSet

Well were dinkies (dual income no kids) so as long as nothing too bad happens for another 50 years I really couldnt give a stuff :blush: . We like our cars, we like our holidays........and im not convinced the changes in our climate arent just natural cycles anyhow.

Rather than going and hugging a tree Im going to turn all the lights on in the house and go for a drive ;) .

Climate change is happening I personally do belive we have somthing to do with it. I just think if only the people pushing the green stuff where business people and not patronising hippies it would be no problem. Is it an excuse to tax yes.

If india and china pollute so much maybe people shouldn't buy from them :p

Climate change is happening I personally do belive we have somthing to do with it. I just think if only the people pushing the green stuff where business people and not patronising hippies it would be no problem. Is it an excuse to tax yes.

That's gonna be pretty hard tho...

If you have an iPhone for example, it says Made In China

Most consumer electronics are made there because the businesses are outsourcing most of their production to China.

And those trainers you wear are most likely to be manufactured in India.

Us mere mortals are just pawns in the big businesses chess game.

I agree with you but everyone can make a difference. I opt to drink pepsi instead of coke. Small step yes but if alot of use change businesses will listen. We as a people have gotten into this rut that we don't question anything and put up with anything. If tax goes up10p on petrol or no food is locally sourced we don't care we just take it. It will take alot of people to really want to change up bring it though.

That's gonna be pretty hard tho...

If you have an iPhone for example, it says Made In China

Most consumer electronics are made there because the businesses are outsourcing most of their production to China.

And those trainers you wear are most likely to be manufactured in India.

Us mere mortals are just pawns in the big businesses chess game.