o/s door, window motor, b pillar trims, front bump

slidemotorsport

post edited, just need door and window motor/mechanism now!!

a drivers door in good condition, i already have one but its got a few dents etc so would make life easier.

passenger window motor/ mechanism

not in a mega mega rush so wont be paying top dollar prices but have cash sat here waiting so let me know prices and locations either on here, via pm or drop me a text

thank you

matt

pm or email - have removed your mobile number for safety reasons, cheers Neo

not really fussed about my number buddy, its my garage contact number so very easily obtainable if someone wants it. just google my board name ;) wouldnt put a personal one up tho so good call.

im up in west yorkshire but travel about and have mates that are up and down the country so distance isnt the end of the world. or could sort a courier.

whats the difference between facelift and not? interested tho pending price

guessing its a rule then, just pm me or answer on here then haha

cheers

Its not a rule but once the bots get it anyone can and you can end up being plagued by spam calls. Your call though as you can re-insert the number in one of your posts if you wish. Once it has been deleted we don't have it to put it back.

cheeky bump for this, just picked up the bumper(S), b pillar trims are hopefully in the post on the way to me.

ive decided that the door and motor/mechanism as actually urgent

cheers

I think zmanalex usually has motors in stock for a good price, probably not as low as 2nd hand price of course. Could be worth asking him and r55lee about the door also.