SOLD

big.h

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Current miles 35985 but will go up as my work is a 50 mile round trip.

Just for you Wasso :teeth:

All the best for the sale! Out of interest what you thinking of getting to replace the Zed?

Forgot to put that it has full nissan service history and im the 3rd owner the previous one being the garage i purchased it from.

Will get some interior pics up later today.

Thanks.

As you can see the details were updated after I had noticed the mileage was missing

Last edited by big.h on Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

So :bleh: at ya!

Down sizing to a honda integra dc5. Do you think im asking a fair price?

I think thats an excellent price. I had a look on autotrader earlier in the week to see how much my car is worth at the moment, and based upon what people are trying to sell the 2007 ones for at the moment, mine is worth about 16 ->16.5k. Yours has higher mileage than mine, so id say about 14k->15k is the right sort of price.

Of course, it depends on whether anyone is looking for one at the moment and what they are prepared to pay. Yours is a good spec and a good colour, so fingers crossed.

Down sizing to a honda integra dc5. Do you think im asking a fair price?

I think thats an excellent price. I had a look on autotrader earlier in the week to see how much my car is worth at the moment, and based upon what people are trying to sell the 2007 ones for at the moment, mine is worth about 16 ->16.5k. Yours has higher mileage than mine, so id say about 14k->15k is the right sort of price.

Of course, it depends on whether anyone is looking for one at the moment and what they are prepared to pay. Yours is a good spec and a good colour, so fingers crossed.

With me doing over 250 miles a week i dont want it to hang around to long as the milage will invrease ot each month.

The prices for them vary so much as well from what ive seen so its hard to gauge a good price.

With me doing over 250 miles a week i dont want it to hang around to long as the milage will invrease ot each month.

The prices for them vary so much as well from what ive seen so its hard to gauge a good price.

Glad im not the only one whose mad enough to use a 350z for a daily commutin car!

Im doing nearly 500miles a week in mine with my commute... which is one reason I got one with low miles. I figure in 12months time the mileage will even out nicely.

I just noticed, yours hasnt got the built in sav nav like mine has although im not sure if that affects the value too much. I know on BMW M3`s for example, not having the satnav affects the re-sale value hugely. But, I dont think on the zed it makes too much difference. So, 14k definitely seems the right sort of price.

Good luck with the sale, nows definitely the right time of year to sell a roadster!!!!

I just noticed, yours hasnt got the built in sav nav like mine has although im not sure if that affects the value too much. I know on BMW M3`s for example, not having the satnav affects the re-sale value hugely. But, I dont think on the zed it makes too much difference. So, 14k definitely seems the right sort of price.

When I bought mine the price of cars with sat nav was a little more, a lot of people say how bad it is but I actually think it's pretty good excluding the lack of postcodes. I'm sure there's still people willing to pay extra for the factory sat-nav, but I guess on a totally OEM car with all the other optional extras.

Was never to fussed on sat nav or not just had to be a GT.

It does cost alot to run one of these beasts everyday but with the money left over i can get the missis a new car we can both use.

So come on peoples check your bank accounts :lol:

:thumbdown: glws its hard to sell anything at the mo mate, but im in the same boat as you

Yea it really is tough at the min. Its like you dont want to let it go for peanuts but you still need to sell it.

Rock and hard place comes to mind :thumbdown:

Dont get dis-heartened mate. Its all about the right person coming along at the right time. People are still buying.. i bought mine a few months back.

This forum though isnt the best place to try and sell it though, as most people on here already have a 350z! Your better off on autotrader, ebay or piston heads.

Good luck.

Dont get dis-heartened mate. Its all about the right person coming along at the right time. People are still buying.. i bought mine a few months back.

This forum though isnt the best place to try and sell it though, as most people on here already have a 350z! Your better off on autotrader, ebay or piston heads.

Good luck.

Thanks for the kind words matey. Ive got it on pistonheads where else would be a good place to advertise?