Whats the next step?

Adam rs

I have had my 2004 zed for a couple of months now and am thinking about what to do next with it.

I have a plenum spacer,hks panel,milltek and uprev from rs tuning.

Im thinking about high flow cats and lightweight pulleys,but is this as far as i can go?

These mods sould push me past 300hp as im at 294hp already after the uprev.

While im asking,does anyone know how many hp the most powerfull n/a cars have?

Anyone have a similar setup to me but with hfc and or lightweight pulleys?

Hfc's won't take you over 300 I don't think. What it will improve is the torque and the noise of the car. I'm running decats etc and made 293 on my first run and only made 306 on a hot run. My car is a 300ps model. So now after struggling for power I have now purchased nitrous and then next year if my savings go the way I'm hoping then I will be going down the forced induction route.

Max power I know about on an N/A is 350bhp - But it would be cheaper to go FI to get those sort of figures.

This had loads done GT2 Head, uprated vale springs conrods, forged pistons camshafts the works.

Max power I know about on an N/A is 350bhp - But it would be cheaper to go FI to get those sort of figures.

This had loads done GT2 Head, uprated vale springs conrods, forged pistons camshafts the works.

I'm sure someone reported 400 on an n/a but it cost sooooo much money.

With what us amateurs play with then it's much more easier to go f.i

I'm sure someone reported 400 on an n/a but it cost sooooo much money.

With what us amateurs play with then it's much more easier to go f.i

or NOS in your case :thumbs:

It must have cost big money, the spec on the one I was reading was huge £££ wise but for the same money TT would be more power and from what I've seen some mad torque SC will give you 300 - 400 on stock internals with a more linear delivery.

A lot of American SC's are getting 450whp on stock internals (or they claim to be) wonder how long they will last though?