Audi TT to 350z........

manphibian

Thanks for the detailed replies, helpful lot you are :thumbs:

You wont get proper suitcases in the boot. We have a couple of wheelie holdalls like the one above but slightly smaller, they site side by side under the strut bar. I'll see if I can get the measurements of them later :thumbs:

EDIT: still sell em at Debenhams (we have black ones not this crazy color!). You can fit 2 side by side under the brace and behind a vertical tonneu cover.

Height: 65cm, Width: 31cm, Depth: 42cm

Capacity: 63 litres

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/sto ... ekend+bags

Thanks Chris, would you say that size is the biggest you'd fit side by side? Our small cases are smaller than yours, so that's a good start for weekend trips.

I assume they fit in the same area as 'JetSet's' photo? Still giving room between the strut and rear seats?

Thanks Chris, would you say that size is the biggest you'd fit side by side? Our small cases are smaller than yours, so that's a good start for weekend trips.

I assume they fit in the same area as 'JetSet's' photo? Still giving room between the strut and rear seats?

Yes the 2 of them besides each other fill the gap from a vertical tonneu under the strut to the back of the boot, and completely under the strut brace from side to side. You couldnt fill it any more perfectly. If you have a vertical tonneu cover then this seals them in the "boot" and leaves the space in front of the strut bar for other stuff. It also leaves decent amounts of room either side of them - albeit a very strange shaped space. They also only just fit under the strut brace height wise and are the same height as the rear trim so are a perfect fit heigh wise. There was just enough movement length ways to be able to push them forwards to allow you to lift the most rearward part out of the boot.

you can fit quite alot in to be honest. If anyone seen my boot at the lakez meet the will be able to confirm. I managed to fit my missus big suitcase, 2 big bags of shoes and other stuff, my big hockey/sports bag, 2 cases of strongbow, case of stella, case of tennants, 2 bottles of jack, case of 15 coke cans, bottles of bacardi breezer(1litre ones) 2 bottles of fanta(2 litre) a box of fanta cans, bottles of lemonade, blackcurrant, bottle of vodka, a few pairs of my shoes and big bags of sweets and crisps.

It was tight but it all fitted it.

lol!!!! sounds just like when me & the missus goes on holiday. She has massive suitcase and bags of shoes, i have a small rucksack and then loads and loads of booze....