The replacement after the Zed

alessandro

Well, I warn you now, it is not a looker or performance car, in fact, it's a diesel....

Pick it up today, the bodywork is spot on, serviced regularly and more, we went to see many cars in the last few weeks, some too big for the wife (bmw 3300) some out of budget (bmw 123, scirocco, A3 etc..) the VRS is something that I've considered from the beginning, I prefer the look of the MK1 over the new one which I find a bit bland.

Drove it home today, good motorway drive and need some engine tweaks when driving in town, running 195bhp and 300 torque thanks to an hybrid turbo and some other bits, by ealry next week I should be receiving springs and anti roll bar and all going well by next summer I should be running around 240bhp ( going up going forward). The idea is to stick with it for couple of years and than leave it for the wife so that I can go go back to a Zed

:wave:

Photo0214.jpg

Photo0212.jpg

Photo0213.jpg

Photo0211.jpg

I did warn you :lol:

It has been a sensible buy and can also be a project for the next couple of years, couple of thousands spent on it can get you 270bhp and I wont be scared to take it to the track, the final aim is step back for now so that I can get back in later

The Mrs is expecting and the 350z paid the price unfortunately... apparently no iso-fix points or something... seemed like she was being unreasonable to me!

As practical as the the Seat Leon is, it's not quite the same!

happy motoring with the Skoda... heard good things about them to be fair..