Does anyone have a SAMSUNG GALAXY S2???

djtimo

Jus wanted peoples opinions on this phone? I currently have an iPhone 4 thats 10/11 months old and im thinking of selling my iPhone and buying a new Galaxy s2 and keeping the current o2 contract. Then may be up grade to iPhone 5 next year??

Any one have any user reviews? I have read most things only but would like to speak to an owner, would be great if they have owned the iPhone 4 too!

Thanks.

I have a Galaxy S 2 and i had a Galaxy S before that. The first one was a fantastic phone but required quite a bit of tinkering to get the best out of it.

The S2 is awesome straight out of the bow. The processor is fast enough to dispatch any task with ease, it really is like lightning.

I have never owned an Apple product, nor would i. They are too restrictive.

There are also many many reviews stating that while the S2 and the sensation are well matched, the S2 is just ahead in most areas.

I believe that the S2 is the best phone out there at the mo, and most reviews seems to agree with me.

Give me a week and i`ll let you know. Im currently replacing my 2 year old Samsung i8910HD and my HTC Hero with 2 Samsung Galaxy S2`s. Yep... 2 of them... One`s for work and one`s for personal use.

I had a play with one in the local shop and the only thing which put me off a little was the screen is pretty big! Apart from that, it looks like it has loads going for it. I have been seriously impressed with my old samsung, it really was an awesome spec when it came out, and even the iphone 4 struggles to beat it, and having used Android on my Hero, ive been impressed with how easy it is, how quick and how much you can tweek it.

A lot of places are sold out of the Galaxy S2 tho. Ive been waiting for Orange to release them since January, and even now, they still have none in stock - unless you get a generic one from "phones4u". Apparently Orange got some in last Friday and sold them that day. Also, T-mobile have a 3 week wait on these according to their Customer Service section & the local shop here.