young in birmingham.... help

scottthurlow

im just curious as to what peopel are payign ont here 350 and who with

im 23 with 4 years ncb

the cheapest i can find for a 2003/4 350z is £2200 fully comp with my mom ont he policy

what are others paying in similar situations

*people

*paying

*on

*the

think you meant to include a '?' on the end too. :bangin::surrender::p

:welcome:

There are a few young'uns on here. Sure some will be along shortly to share what they pay.........

haha - sorry im not with it this morning my typing skills arent up to much

laura - thats a kick in the teeth for me as im 3 years older at least and not much difference in price.

i might just have to bite the bullet and go with it, btu im going to rign around first and see if i can beat it

im just curious as to what peopel are payign ont here 350 and who with

im 23 with 4 years ncb

the cheapest i can find for a 2003/4 350z is £2200 fully comp with my mom ont he policy

what are others paying in similar situations

*people

*paying

*on

*their

think you meant to include a '?' on the end too. :bangin::surrender::p

:welcome:

There are a few young'uns on here. Sure some will be along shortly to share what they pay.........

Sorry, I couldn't help it

Ooh ooh, seeing as we're being picky: *ring

haha - sorry im not with it this morning my typing skills arent up to much

laura - thats a kick in the teeth for me as im 3 years older at least and not much difference in price.

i might just have to bite the bullet and go with it, btu im going to rign around first and see if i can beat it

Anyway, I'm not being particularly helpful. My first year insurance on the 350z (last year, 23 yo, 3 years ncb) was £720. Renewal this year with aftermarket exhaust and CAI: £680. These are with elephant. What I find is there's always 3 insurers who beat the rest: Bell, Elephant and Admiral and they're all owned by Admiral

Who were your best quotes with? It might be worth phoning Sky Insurance and they might insure you for a good price. However, they might say you are too young...

720 really? blimey lol

ermm i think it was admiral to be honest iirc.

i will try and phone them though as i did it via a serch engine.

i think im going to have to move house haha

NEVER take online quotes are the final price!

Need to call them and do the leg work if you are serious...

Also, pick a car with a reg you know and tell them you HAVE bought the car.

Some sneaky gits charge you MORE when you say you have all ready bought the motor because they know you MUST insure it! :rant:

Also... in Brum, where have you said you are keeping it?

Might be worth getting a quote for it being garaged... and if it is lots cheaper, RENTING a garage to put it in. (If you don't have one)

Where about's in Brum are you? Postcode?

I said mine was in a garage and it put my quote up £50 compared with residential parking... :scare: This world is a funny place sometimes...

Apparently... in low risk postcodes... the price for parking in a garage goes up, as it is more likely to be scratched/damaged, whilst being stored and put in/out of the garage.

Where as in a high risk area, it is lower parking it in a garage as there is less risk of it being vandalised/stolen.