How many miles on a full tank

weewizard

The owners manual specifys 98 ron for the uk model.

I can get 30MPG if I really take my time on a long run[Driving like grandad on a sunday] and dont hit any traffic

driving the same way round town I get about 20>25MPG depending on traffic.

If I drive it fast it's upsetting :(

I am glad it's not my daily driver :)

My DTE light was on today started at 38, no worries, then 25, not sweating, then down to 18, no worries only 4 miles in traffic, the suddenly it went ------. Drove another two miles at around 30. Fill up, it took 71.15 litres at £67 quid Tesco's 99

Expensive Juice :thumbdown:

I consistently get around 380 miles from a tank of Super. That's fairly mixed driving, with an 18 mile m'way commute.

On a significant run, I've been nearer the 480 mark :teeth::D

Interestingly, on the 3 or 4 occasions when I've topped up with Normal Unleaded (no choice) I've strugged to make 340-350...

I consistently get around 380 miles from a tank of Super. That's fairly mixed driving, with an 18 mile m'way commute.

On a significant run, I've been nearer the 480 mark :teeth::D

Interestingly, on the 3 or 4 occasions when I've topped up with Normal Unleaded (no choice) I've strugged to make 340-350...

Someone doesnt like the loud pedal :dry:

Bedfordshire, to Newgale (Wales) Using M1,M25,M4 and Welsh A-roads.

Average Fuel Consumption 29.8mpg, mileage ran at time of refuel 321miles, total refill 52 litres...

this was driving the car in 6th gear and using cruise control to accel and decel... I guess this is the best I'll get . On the way back ... 21mpg... :dry:

Wednesday 29th I spotted a 350z on the M4 around 9:00pm in a rush to get to Bristol ... blue 53 ;) while i was driving my car like Mr Atric, Geri - Atric ;) anyone here..( maybe not the right spot I will repost this on the other forum...)

After about 4 months getting used to my Z and for a pretty even mix of commute, motorway and London driving I'm at 26 mpg on the trip.

In general I get about 360 - 380 on a tank (down to about 20 mls dte) but I've noticed that putting BP Ultimate in actually brings down the range rather than putting it up.

From here on in I'm sticking to V-Power / Tesco 99 (when I can get it).

G

After about 4 months getting used to my Z and for a pretty even mix of commute, motorway and London driving I'm at 26 mpg on the trip.

In general I get about 360 - 380 on a tank (down to about 20 mls dte) but I've noticed that putting BP Ultimate in actually brings down the range rather than putting it up.

From here on in I'm sticking to V-Power / Tesco 99 (when I can get it).

G

Yeah, BP Ultimate is shite.

I caned it up from Manchester airport to Glasgow on Tuesday morning at 4am in 2.5 hours. Used more than 3/4 of a tank of Ultimate which I filled up with at the BP garage in Manchester airport cos I was on vapour. I've no idea what that mpg equates to but who cares it was a brilliant blast up the empty M6/M74. No danger of falling asleep after a 9hour long haul flight with 2 cans of Red Bull and a Nissan 350Z. :thumbs: Only pant-soiler was an articulated lorry swerving across all the lanes of the M6 near Lancaster and nearly wiping me out. (driver must have fallen asleep for a bit) :scare: