deja vu

janoof1

:scare:

What is he thinking? He has added a private plate that nobody would be interested in and then ramped the price up! :thumbdown:

So without the Plate he is still looking for £20k?

Yep. I reckon he thought Dorian sold it too cheap and is trying to make on it :dry:

Right i see. Its a lovely car i must say and the power seems amazing, how does it compare to a standard Zed?

Guest prescience

What is he thinking? He has added a private plate that nobody would be interested in and then ramped the price up! :thumbdown:

Yep. I reckon he thought Dorian sold it too cheap and is trying to make on it :dry:

Right i see. Its a lovely car i must say and the power seems amazing, how does it compare to a standard Zed?

A LOT faster and a bit noisier to live with

A LOT faster and a bit noisier to live with

Something i could possibly live with then :thumbs:

Guest prescience

In terms of whether I sold it cheap or not - well I worked out it as a stock car was worth about £17k and then what I would get for the various bits separately and came up with the sale figure.

See this below, you can argue up or down with the various prices (bear in mind the Volks had a slight scuff) but that was my approach :thumbs:

car_split.jpg

In terms of whether I sold it cheap or not - well I worked out it as a stock car was worth about £17k and then what I would get for the various bits separately and came up with the sale figure.

See this below, you can argue up or down with the various prices (bear in mind the Volks had a slight scuff) but that was my approach :thumbs:

car_split.jpg

very sensible approasch Dorian.... I cant fault the maths or the logic :thumbs:

If I'd actually read the whole thing before adding a comment it wouln't have been confused!

ir_fuel - there are ethics involved in business. If it was bought privately through a local ad for a bargain price and sold nationally then fair enough. To buy a car via a national website and then advertise it on the SAME website a couple of months later at a hugely inflated price is just stupid. It makes him look like a bandit!