deja vu

janoof1

• 2 weeks later...

Viewed that car the other day and its beautiful!

Guy would take an offer, obviously didnt mention the worries he has with it to us, lol.

But at the end of the day we decided that as an every day car reliability may become an issue.

As a weekend toy though it would seem to be an okay price as i know he will drop to sell without the plate and he has added a few bits inside he said.

Anyway we have offered on another car now and are excitedly waiting to pick her up this week!

Vicki

This has been up for sale since June

I don't think so, mate. Dorian sold it some months ago and now the new owner is papping himself over the FI horror stories and is trying to sell it on - at a profit! :)

Guest prescience

Ahh OK. No I didn't see that.

Captint - it was put on Pistonheads 8 September (about 1 week after here) and sold by 15 September via PH - no way since June ;)

Vick1, I did send you a message about the car via Spill - I hope you got that. Glad you got sorted.

The price is mad for that plate but I'm sure he would take an offer - he's not including the Rays either I see. He hasn't done much except add Bluetooth as far as I can see. 412 is Vortech quoted figure and it dynod at 395 (slightly conservative) in fact

Generally though Vortech is about safest way to go FI with the relatively low torque and progressive build of torque compared to TT. If you know your stuff and I have about 15 key threads from my350Z/350z-tech you need to know, you can use it with pretty good confidence on a stock Vortech tune :thumbs:

Guest prescience
Sorry Dorian

It was the wheels, there was a S/c'd Z in GM with very similar wheels in June when I was looking, sorry again

:cry:

Hey, don't worry but I'd have been really worried if it hadn't sold quick at the price I advertised at.

Vortech - he did tell me a few weeks back that he was planning to sell and I asked him that question (mentioned TDI to him who were planned to strip mine if it hadn't sold) but he wanted to sell complete at that time. You could ask him - this is what Mark (TDI) who you know told me ...

Of course we would be delighted to undertake this work for you but it is very difficult to quote you a price because we have never been asked to do it before. Perhaps the best thing to do is to allow the 10 hours that Abbey took and allow another couple of hours or so for the additional requests. Hopefully it will done quicker and it will be cheaper. We charge £70 plus vat per hour and I can offer you a 10% discount. If you would like us to do it there is a waiting list of around 10 days.

See he has his Supra up as well :wacko: