NW Drive Out - Spring 2007 - 15th April

Digsy

Dear bluelady,

The thing is Sarnie is coming and is making the effort. I am coming up all the way from Bristol. The only one on the list not confirmed is, I hate to say Jane, you. Can you in your heart of hearts not come along? Or will it be 3rd time lucky? :yahoo:

PS I will be in Chester tonight but with my cousin as it would be rude to stay with her and then go out with the lads.......................why, do the men you know do that sort of thing to you???

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Boys,

I am real!!!!!!

Come to Wellingborough and find out.

Don't suppose it was you I saw about 3 weeks ago on a roundabout outside Wellingbrough. Did give you a quick flash at the time but forgot to post it up here before.

Quick flash? :surrender: How did u keep both hands on the wheel? :)

Unfortunately I can’t make this. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend, I can’t wait to see the photos… B)

Drive safe all… :thumbs:

:ban::p

Sorry bud, I’ll definitely make another meet… :thumbs:

Don't forget your camera... B)

Well my cars all clean and gleaming ready for tomorrow morning!

Started her this morn at 07:30! :headhurt:

Buts she's looking good! :thumbs:

See you all tomorrow!

I started mine at 06.30 Jacko :scare: And iits lookin very good hope it lasts :wacko:

I love how hardly anyone is on here at the moment!!! THEY ARE ALL CLEANING!!!!!!!!!!! :teeth:

i know but i am having a rest at the moment i am knackered from cleaning and custard blind B)

I love how hardly anyone is on here at the moment!!! THEY ARE ALL CLEANING!!!!!!!!!!! :teeth:

i know but i am having a rest at the moment i am knackered from cleaning and custard blind B)

Woohoo just finished cleaning! She sparkles again :yahoo:

Just going to pack a bag and then I'm off to Chester. Anyone meeting up for a drink?

See you all bright and early tomorrow. :thumbs:

:lol:

got up at 7am, drove to dp tyres to get the tracking done, only to be queue-jumped by Liam and davestan! :angry::ban::lol:

oh the cheek! at least dave was there before me, but liam, apart from driving in flip-flops :ban: AND losing his front lip :scare: he just turned up and queue-jumped us all! :rolleyes:

was home at 11.30am! :rant:

car's now washed and claybarred, need to do the wheels, wax and then the interior..... :sweat: (just having a break as I'm sweating like a trooper in the gleaming :sun:

well its getting closer................ :yahoo:

i wolud just like to say that im really looking foward to meeting everyone.............. :)

Goes for us all I think. Always good to meet new people and have a blast around the countryside. See you all soon.

:yahoo:

well its getting closer................ :yahoo:

i wolud just like to say that im really looking foward to meeting everyone.............. :)

Goes for us all I think. Always good to meet new people and have a blast around the countryside. See you all soon.

:yahoo:

Yes its going to be a good one, the zeds gleaming the suns shining and i am now going to watch idle talk win the Grand National. Life does not get much better than this. See you all tomorrow. :yahoo: