NW Drive Out - Spring 2007 - 15th April

Digsy

Hi Guys,

Some dealerships will accept a faxed copy - if not the only other solution is a cover note on a Post 0ffice guaranteed next day delivery.

Did this on mine and think from memory it arrived by 10.00 am.

Good luck,

Janexxxx :)

If not its worth the wait!!!!

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys, Some dealerships will accept a faxed copy - if not the only other solution is a cover note on a Post 0ffice guaranteed next day delivery. Did this on mine and think from memory it arrived by 10.00 am.

Good luck, Janexxxx :) If not its worth the wait!!!!

Thx for that, it's a bit like pulling teeth with all the stuff I'm trying to sort out :bang: however making some progress. I just don't want to screw the numbers up be comitting to something I don't think I'm going to be able to do

Thx for that, it's a bit like pulling teeth with all the stuff I'm trying to sort out :bang: however making some progress. I just don't want to screw the numbers up be comitting to something I don't think I'm going to be able to do

Don't worry about screwing up the numbers, you just sort your car and I'll take care of the rest. Just keep me in the picture. But to be honest, one more either way isn't going to cause a problem. If you CAN come, then do so, but don't let the dealer fob you off just cos they have to put in some work to get things done! :thumbs:

Lets hope they have enough V-Power in stock for all our thirsty beasts! :D

The optimax at the shell garage where we are meeting is so expensive it must have pure gold flakes in it or something :scare:

I personally will be filling up elsewhere

Very true, won't put more than a fiver in from there if I'm short :blush:

V-Power not to bad down Bristol way. Only 2p per litre more expensive than regular. Will bear this in mind.

The optimax at the shell garage where we are meeting is so expensive it must have pure gold flakes in it or something :scare:

V-Power not to bad down Bristol way. Only 2p per litre more expensive than regular. Will bear this in mind.

But how much is regular? :)

93p approx per litre, depends where you go

93p approx per litre, depends where you go

Not bad, but not many Shell garages around here, there is one a few miles away so will have to fill up there. :D

Those with TomTom can register (for free) on pocket GPS world, and download Points of Interest databases.

The Shell one has 890 stations listed and the BP one 1141 listed.

Simply add it to your TomTom like you do the camera database, and hey presto, you can navigate to the nearest station of your choice. :thumbs:

Those with TomTom can register (for free) on pocket GPS world, and download Points of Interest databases.

The Shell one has 890 stations listed and the BP one 1141 listed.

Simply add it to your TomTom like you do the camera database, and hey presto, you can navigate to the nearest station of your choice. :thumbs:

Just done this thanks :thumbs:

IMPORTANT:

Can the following people please REPLY to the PM that I sent? B)

Confirmed:

Sinbad (+1)

Stuey (+1)

Zedrush

Zzzz (+1)

Letank87 (+1)

Mini

TBC:

Nana Moon

CS

Blazed (+1)

It only takes a couple of mins and helps me out greatly. Its not long now till Sunday and I need to be sorting things with the pub etc. I know some of the TBCs originally said that they would have to decide nearer the time and that Billy's having car issues, but please provide me with updates via PM if necessary.

Please just take a few mins to respond as asked?

Contact me with any queries or if you unsure etc. :thumbs:

Thanks all!

Mark

Think Zedrush is going to Thurrock on Sunday instead :dry:

He had better not be, he as confirmed in bold hasnt he :dry:

Well Beavis, its his choice at the end of the day. People are entitled to do whatever they want. They just need to let me know thats all...... :thumbs:

IMPORTANT:

Can the following people please REPLY to the PM that I sent? B)

Confirmed:

Sinbad (+1)

Stuey (+1)

Zedrush

Zzzz (+1)

Letank87 (+1)

Mini

TBC:

Nana Moon

CS

Blazed (+1)

It only takes a couple of mins and helps me out greatly. Its not long now till Sunday and I need to be sorting things with the pub etc. I know some of the TBCs originally said that they would have to decide nearer the time and that Billy's having car issues, but please provide me with updates via PM if necessary.

Please just take a few mins to respond as asked?

Contact me with any queries or if you unsure etc. :thumbs:

Thanks all!

Mark

Hi Jacko, you have PM. Don't know why i was excluded. been up for this since the begining. Cant wait. Need to get the wax out ready for saturday. Just got some clear bumper inserts, so they'll be goin on the car saturday too. See you all there!!

Hi Jacko, you have PM. Don't know why i was excluded. been up for this since the begining. Cant wait. Need to get the wax out ready for saturday. Just got some clear bumper inserts, so they'll be goin on the car saturday too. See you all there!!

Thanks Chris,

I knew it your case as to why you hadn't replied so no probs...... details received and glad the mistake was sorted! :thumbs:

Guest prescience
Think Zedrush is going to Thurrock on Sunday instead :dry:

He had better not be, he as confirmed in bold hasnt he :dry:

Well Beavis, its his choice at the end of the day. People are entitled to do whatever they want. They just need to let me know thats all...... :thumbs:

How about a £25 contribution to charidee to those that have confirmed but don't ultimately come? Just a thought - not my place to suggest it I know, but it's not stopped me before ;)

How about a £25 contribution to charidee to those that have confirmed but don't ultimately come? Just a thought - not my place to suggest it I know, but it's not stopped me before ;)

Of course its your place to suggest it! Just like everyone else can suggest ideas for the community.

The admin and moderator tags over on the left only mean that we help run it, the actual running comes from members and their ideas/suggestions.

It also means we get to pay for the server etc though :blush:

Back on topic, if all those listed above can let Jacko know the current situation and respond to the PM that would be appreciated, as the venue is being very accomodating it would be nice if we can be as acurate as possible with the numbers to help them out.

They are catering for well over 50 people after all. :scare: