Service @ The Garage in Wishaw/Motherwell

Neilp

I dropped my car off over at "The Garage" in Wishaw/Motherwell.

I originally booked it in for rear camber arms and toe bolts to be fitted, but I nipped upto Alex's pad and picked up some gearbox fluid, vlsd fluid and molyslip. Had some oil sitting in the house along with filter and spark plugs.

So anyways, I dropped it off last night to get the work done today

I left a note of the allignment set up I wanted(courtesy of abbey motorsport)

So today I got a phonecall with a little update just letting me know how they were getting on and letting me know Mark (the owner) was gonna take the car out for a test run.

Anyways went back over tonight and collected. My Dad came along with me. Mark gave my dad a tour of the garage and nosey round all the skylines and other beasts that were around. I have never met a mechanic who is so enthusiastic, patient and as helpful as Mark.

SO anyways, in short , got oil change, spark plug change, gearbox and diff oil done, rear camber arms fitted and wheel allignment done.

I could not believe how good a price he told me. For all that work and with his skills I couldnt believe it.

I could not recommend "The Garage" enough.

This will be my cars regular hangout now :lol:

Cheers Mark, 1st Class :thumbs:

how do you know that?

Yes mate i did, lots of cool gtr's up there!

I seen his name noted in a few places? I could be wrong but I am pretty sure I am not. :lol:

Yeah, I have one in particular in mind though B)

The purple or white one ?