best place for cheap tyres

bboyzeez

hi all first of all i know i might get some stick for this question but i have saved and earnt this car for this purpose ...

i basically want to start drifting on tracks with my car fairlady 350z and i know parts aint cheap but other week i had to replace a back tyre as it had shredded and it cost me 250 quid at local garage (kwikfit wanted 360 quid) and i have just passed mot and they said i gotta get the other 3 done before they go on me or next mot....

i want to know where is best place to buy the tyres from for normal road use and then is there any places i can buy cheap set pureply just for drifting in?

any help with be great thanks

oh they are 18's also

Camskill or blackcircles.com will be the cheapest place to buy tyres.

For drifting purposes, get yourself a set of 2nd hand wheels (17" JDM wheels are worth about £100 for 4 incl tyres) and then make friends with your local tyre garage (National Tyres, quick fit etc)... they will give you part worns that they were otherwise going to dispose of for free... :thumbs:

depends on the tyre to where the cheapest place to buy it is.

if you want falken 452's then camskill is your place, but you'll need to find a fitter.

as for drifiting tyres see if you can find a supplier of part worns, i have a local near me, but i don't use part worns, but they would be ideal for drifting as you dpn't care about the tyre then.

or if you want new drift tyres, try the nankang ditch finder, it has very little grip and should spin up nicely, and at about 60 a corner not to expensive :lol:

For drifting purposes, get yourself a set of 2nd hand wheels (17" JDM wheels are worth about £100 for 4 incl tyres) and then make friends with your local tyre garage (National Tyres, quick fit etc)... they will give you part worns that they were otherwise going to dispose of for free... :thumbs:

It costs them to dispose of them.

It costs them to dispose of them.

I know that - you mis-interpreted my sentence, it should have read:

They will give you, for free, tyres that they were going to dispose of... :thumbs: