MY06 ZED For sale Priced for quick sale.

Keyser

Hi everyone,

OK before she goes to Ebay or WBAC :scare: I Thought I'd offer her on here at a bargain price......

Reason for sale ... viewtopic.php?f=56&t=43364

:teeth:

OK This is a 2006 350 with 37,500 Miles on the clock (at the moment may go up a little bit)

Serviced book stamps -

8663 miles 2007

17042 miles 2008

25732 miles 2009

32197 miles 2010 October P3

35631 miles 2011 Jan

MOT until March 2012

TAX - Feb 2012

GM (log book says Silver)

Plate is going with the car MY06 ZED

It is NOT a GT so no Boze/Cruise Control and cloth seats not leather

I won't bore you with the spec I think you all know it if you need more info PM me.

Bad points - usual stone chips on the front bumper, 2 stone chips on the roof small scratch on drivers door, rear axel does click so needs new CV's (accounted for in price) small mark in rear bumper near light, I had an issue with the clutch which a new slave cylinder from Zmanalex sorted. thats all I can think off.

Good points - Drives well hasn't let me down in the 10 weeks I've had her some of you saw her at Japfest.

Completley OEM at the moment, (apart from auto fold mirrors) one of the last MY 03 cars on an 06 plate not the facelift 06.

Forum Price - £7,750.

chrisszed.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1a.jpg

Thnks for looking.

06 plate with 37.5K miles for 7750GBP seems incredibly cheap. Its not that long ago when that'd have been a good price for a 03 plate Zed. That clicky axel you mention is a relatively easy and cheap fix - stunning price for this Zed. GLWTS.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I just drove past your car on Wimborne Road.

Yup that was mine :)

Funny as its now advertised for more than I bought it for but then it was advertised at £11k in Feb/March this year :scare:

But prices are droping!

But he seems to have spent out on it ... wheels have been refurbed new tyres (looks like a set of part worn)

He did drop me a line to say they had gone to town on her to get top dollar on the sale ..... don't know if he did the rear drop link or CV (one was clicking)

He has had the stone chips done as well.

Best of luck to him - got a great plate as well :thumbs: