Lost for words..., (picked 'er up today!!!!!!! wahoo!!!)

ByteJuggler

Well,

Picked her up today! Yes the day finally came! Whaaaahooooo!!! :bounce::clap:B):yahoo:

Suffice to say, I'm (still) a little lost for words at the minute. The drive back from Cambridge was superb, nothing like driving a new car home. Everyone I've showed it (off) to so far has been most impressed.

Tomorrow off to get some paintshielding done hopefully, though I see some severe weather/flood warnings affecting this area have been issued : http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/ukweather/warnings.shtml :headhurt::wacko: (Unfortunately the car is already a little dirty having done the trip back, but presumably this will not be a problem w.r.t. the paintshielding. )

I must thank Marshall Nissan and in particular Paul Dray (and Davros) for the most excellent service and overall experience I've received from them. I can honestly say that they exceeded my expectations in pretty much every way (and I know I've not been a particularly easy customer to please, at least, *I* don't think I was. :rolleyes: ) Thank you Paul, thank you Dave. Based on my experience so far, I have no reservations recommending them, so if any of you are after a 350Z, this is one dealership to really strongly consider.

I will post piccies and more of a writeup tomorrow. :D