370z GT Edition?

waltong

At least with that you get different interior/brakes and a badge! Best you're gonna get boyo :lol:

The only one they have ever got it right with is the UY GT4, at least that was a limited edition colour and had an extra 20 bhp over the standard car at the time. If this GT Edition came in Orange and an extra 20-30 bhp it would highly desirable imo, I'd certainly be interested......

Go faster stripes :doh: just a shame the Nismo version is not coming over this side of the pond.

And I agree, its a sports car for Gods sake so why not use some decent colours.

And no mention of its achilles heel - the poor sounding standard exhaust.

Certainly not for me at £35k :thumbdown:

Go faster stripes :doh: just a shame the Nismo version is not coming over this side of the pond.

And I agree, its a sports car for Gods sake so why not use some decent colours.

And no mention of its achilles heel - the poor sounding standard exhaust.

Certainly not for me at £35k :thumbdown:

I still reckon you'll be able to knock 3-4K off that price without too much bother. Hopefully the ride and cabin improvements will be good news.

I still reckon you'll be able to knock 3-4K off that price without too much bother. Hopefully the ride and cabin improvements will be good news.

Not so sure unless they are already building them. If built to order they wont drop that much. Its only if they are sitting on forecourts that they'll drop the price to shift it.

Not so sure unless they are already building them. If built to order they wont drop that much. Its only if they are sitting on forecourts that they'll drop the price to shift it.

Broadspeed (dirty word but they do work) reckon they can get 10% off any Z. I'm not a fan of using a third party to negotiate my car buying but they got an amazing deal from Porsche that no local dealer would match.

well finally found a dealer who knew about the GT Edition - apparently they are not available until July

but can take orders about a week before - price starting at £35 K :scare:

well finally found a dealer who knew about the GT Edition - apparently they are not available until July

but can take orders about a week before - price starting at £35 K :scare:

If they wont talk discounts walk away. You should be looking to get £3K off list even if it's a car spec'd to order. Plenty of car brokers will do the work for you but why give them £400. I'm ordering mine next month, if I find a hungry dealer I'll let you know :)

• 2 weeks later...

I've just found this quote on the Nissan GB media website

And it's just got better. The latest 370Z, the GT Edition, offers more for less. As well as 19inch RAYS forged alloy wheels in place of 18inch wheels, special body colours and unique GT stripes, the GT Edition actually costs less than the standard car. :wacko::lol:

http://newsroom.nissan-europe.com/uk/en ... iaid=75661

At a glance

" Special limited edition racing-themed Coupé "

Whys it raceing themed?

"Three special body colour choices"

I,ve got a white one so cant be that special.

"Classic body side stripes"

A stripe is just a stripe,

"Darkened 19 inch RAYS forged alloy wheels"

Most 370s seem have 19s, so just a flick of paint there.

And across the range...

... "suspension changes to enhance ride comfort

... better road noise isolation"

This should come as standard on all new 370,s never mind a "special"

"rear view camera with satellite navigation option"

Camera is good

... "tyre pressure monitoring system"

I do that myself

I dont think i would rush out and buy one

Yes off course if it was less than a standard car, would be a good buy. I was under in impression its lots more money than a standard one, i guess it depends on what deals are about at the time your buying....

Hope you get what you want anyway :thumbs: