The whitehorse meet - Oxford (stonesfield) proposal

sl114

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the Zs ok in the wet when you drive it sanely, and my dad has been driving for 50yrs! Have to trust him :cry:
i trust my dad tbh, he will be coming with us for our cruise now! I made sure of it, but not in the vette, its poorly at the moment as you will all see.,

I have had to book a table for lunch as there is possibly 10+ people coming, it is booked for 1230 so be great if we can all get there for then, and then after lunch go for a nice drive round the lovely country roads.

What are your thoughts?

Sounds good to me!! Will probably be with a guy I work with as we will be up at Autosport on the Friday so if you can book us for 2 that would be great. Cheers mate!
Im there friday too mate, may see you around, or not, have you seen the floor plan? its HUGE

I'll aim for 1230. Anyone want to convoy from just north of Reading?

JK

Should be fine mate. Captint??

Are people taking partners to this?

You can bring who you like mate, just let me know so i can make sure we have enough places or i'll just add another to the number

sl114

choptop

Sarnie (aka spamalot)

Andy + 1

Mugwump (so he can buy Sarnie a pint)

JohnK

charlied

Captint

H5 + 1

WoREoD

Can people confirm if possible?

Also take a look at lunch menu when you have time

New list?

Can you confirm please

sl114

Andy + 1

JohnK

Captint

H5 + 1

WoREoD

Steve B

Aren't JohnK and WoREod the same people :scare:

Whoops, yes

sl114

Andy + 1

JohnK

Captint

H5 + 1

Steve B

Im going off to oxford tonight and possibly will not be checking the site until saturday morning, if anyone needs my number PM me today or log onto the www.thewhitehorse.uk.com and the pub number is there, just ask for me (Louis, dont say me or they will laugh at you).

Plan of action:

At the pub for 12.30, lunch and drinks (soft may i add)

After lunch drive around the nice roads in Oxfordshire (Marc, any news on the route or where we can go)

On route, stop off somewhere for pictures - I was thinking maybe Blenheim palace but if there are better places let me know

Drive some more, then its up to everyone else what they want to do