Split thread from what the z says about you.

stevie_350z

Yes - but - I was asking all people concerned with the thread to just keep it OT, rather than go down the fascist route of chopping up and deleting lots of existing posts that were worthy, but ultimately, off topic.

Just asking for some common sense, not a swat team!

that just shows the real reasons you and others come here for, if you can't even bother to read the first page when you log on...

edited?

you are just off your trolley mate, sorry. Had enough of this rubbish...

I hit 'quote' on your original post.

Why do you only add to threads to fight? There was a perfectly good, constructive topic here long before you waded in.

that just shows the real reasons you and others come here for, if you can't even bother to read the first page when you log on...

edited?

you are just off your trolley mate, sorry. Had enough of this rubbish...

I hit 'quote' on your original post.

Why do you only add to threads to fight? There was a perfectly good, constructive topic here long before you waded in.

actually, I only waded in when you started moaning. I don't like moaners, especially when the only thing they can do about a situation, when given the chance, is actually, moan.

Well, pretty hard to so sth about it if you are not a mod eh? :wacko:

I just don't like people who moan and don't want to take on any responsibility to improve the situation. PS this thread will now be split into the newly born Stephen_G moans about offtopic threads...