Which number plate to resemble NISMO?

Adrian@TORQEN

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my bros mates has G1 on his phantom

I would sell it...end of the day its only a plastic plate with lettering on. I could do much more with the money and buy a half decent plate as well.

I went to the Top Gear Live Show at Birmingham NEC where they had the Veyron with the plate 'F1' owned by Khan. Imagine the value of that plate... :dry:

He owns a few G2,G3,4G. Think that's ones he owns. He has about 7 I think.

He had G1 on his ferrari 550 then it got whipped around about and the last time I seen him t was on his phantom(my dream car) :cloud9:

Ah...from the cars you just mentioned, don't think he needs any more money than he already has!

Bet he invested in them years ago when they had no value, very clever...

I think he paid around the £1,000,000 quid mark for a set and then sold a couple of them on. Douglas Park bmw (Biggest dealer in scotland) now own G8 but im not too sure where the rest went

One of my bros mates has G1 on his phantom

I would sell it...end of the day its only a plastic plate with lettering on. I could do much more with the money and buy a half decent plate as well.

I went to the Top Gear Live Show at Birmingham NEC where they had the Veyron with the plate 'F1' owned by Khan. Imagine the value of that plate... :dry:

He owns a few G2,G3,4G. Think that's ones he owns. He has about 7 I think.

He had G1 on his ferrari 550 then it got whipped around about and the last time I seen him t was on his phantom(my dream car) :cloud9:

Ah...from the cars you just mentioned, don't think he needs any more money than he already has!

Bet he invested in them years ago when they had no value, very clever...

I think he paid around the £1,000,000 quid mark for a set and then sold a couple of them on. Douglas Park bmw (Biggest dealer in scotland) now own G8 but im not too sure where the rest went

Clever if you have that much money to play with and risk. He could make a lot more back when selling them again!

I would rather use that million and buy out a running business, I'm sure that will bring greater returns...