Which number plate to resemble NISMO?

Adrian@TORQEN

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was a volleyball player for 3 years so that is why my fingers look odd :lol: and also i was a proffesional dancer(break dance) for 6 years and my back is hurts me sometimes and no, i would not like a back massage :)

Your fingers look perfectly normal Karolina (not that I looked in detail until Octet decided to do a Photoshop on them)...I was commenting on Octet's Photoshop attempt (which was impressive, but I was pulling his leg).

Explains why you have a great body then :thumbs:

Back massage? Nah I don't offer my services for free :p

Is this thread turning into a benaughty.com type chat haha.

Nice pic karolina you look great! My mates missus is polish so she wears a wedding ring on the other hand and so is my mum but she wears it Uk style lol

Haz is trying like a champion here :#1::lol:

what an exciting place this becomes when a beautiful lady turns up, the hormones go wild haha

+100000000000

Although this is :offtopic: I love haz65's efforts!

:snack: provided free by my company! Go on haz65, don't take it private! Let's see the best you can do!

:clap:

Karolina, we need more pics to spice it up a bit!

Although this is :offtopic: I love haz65's efforts!

:snack: provided free by my company! Go on haz65, don't take it private! Let's see the best you can do!

:clap:

Karolina, we need more pics to spice it up a bit!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think I've scared her off...

Karolina, thought you loved the attention...? ;)

You can't handle me can you...? :boxing:

I bet haz65 is looking for Karolina on Facebook, any luck Hassan?

Hint:

If you find out where she lives, try :band: a serenade at her balcony, it always works!

:snack:

HAHAHA!!! I ain't a stalker! :p:p I'm done entertaining you boys ;)

If my missus reads this, I won't have a 'heat seeker' left to use!

One of my bros mates has G1 on his phantom

I would sell it...end of the day its only a plastic plate with lettering on. I could do much more with the money and buy a half decent plate as well.

I went to the Top Gear Live Show at Birmingham NEC where they had the Veyron with the plate 'F1' owned by Khan. Imagine the value of that plate... :dry:

I would sell it...end of the day its only a plastic plate with lettering on. I could do much more with the money and buy a half decent plate as well.

I went to the Top Gear Live Show at Birmingham NEC where they had the Veyron with the plate 'F1' owned by Khan. Imagine the value of that plate... :dry:

He owns a few G2,G3,4G. Think that's ones he owns. He has about 7 I think.

He had G1 on his ferrari 550 then it got whipped around about and the last time I seen him t was on his phantom(my dream car) :cloud9:

He owns a few G2,G3,4G. Think that's ones he owns. He has about 7 I think.

He had G1 on his ferrari 550 then it got whipped around about and the last time I seen him t was on his phantom(my dream car) :cloud9:

Ah...from the cars you just mentioned, don't think he needs any more money than he already has!

Bet he invested in them years ago when they had no value, very clever...