Anyone fancy a R33 GTR Skyline?

323ian

Hi everyone.

After 5 happy years of owning my GTR I am looking into moving into the world of 350Z's.

If anyone fancies a bit of a deal with there 350 and my GTR i would be happy to talk.

I am prefereably looking for a Azure blue, manual, hardtop model.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Sorry, I did have another post up with for sale advert but was taken down due to not having enough posts.

Stick up an intro thread and you'll soon be there then :thumbs:

Or what you could do is strip the GTR to stock, sell the parts and clear the UK deficit :scare: some serious woooooooooonnnnnngggggggggaaaaaaaaa been spent there

main.wonga_man.jpg

I am a genuine guy seriously looking to get into the world of 350's and this forum just shoots you down.

No dude.........your person we don't know trying to sell something before we know you. There are rules in place for a reason otherwise they wouldn't be there in the first place.

........and before the enevitable spamming commences - the mods have a delete button and they're not afraid to use it! ;)

If anyones interested in a GTR then they can always send you a PM until you get your post count up :thumbs:

Sorry overreacting a bit i suppose!

Just without owning a 350 i have limited things i can add to the value of the forum apart from questions which have probably been asked many times.

Provided you avoid spamming mate you'll soon rack em up

I've made over 1600 posts........not one of them helpful :lol:

This may be your mecca where you can impart your non-zed related knowledge! viewforum.php?f=13

Think this is getting a bit off topic!?!

Yep ,but it got you to 15,so a nice little thread in the for sale section. 'My GTR is for sale *************** please take a look'

But do it quick and I'll approve it. ( as I want to go to bed soon )