Simons custom exhausts?

stuarty

Hi all,

Has anyone here used or heard of Simons custom exhausts in East Kilbride? I'm thinking of going to him for a custom exhaust.

I cant really afford a miltek system and im not sure of the tailpipes on the scorpion! Simon sounds really professional, also he has done numerious 350Z systems. When I was there he was repairing a K2 systems flexi pipes on the Y section for a customer.

I know custom systems aren't a brand name but I can get exactly what I want. Also all exhausts are guarenteed for life and can be modified at anytime to make them louder etc.

He used to work or own powerflow, He repaired my nismo y-pipe, He built jay's and irfans exhausts aswell i think.

He definately knows his stuff but can be a little pricey sometimes. :thumbs:

I think it was a scorpion he was repairing for cragus, his y-pipe flexi burst :thumbs:

He used to work or own powerflow, He repaired my nismo y-pipe, He built jay's and irfans exhausts aswell i think.

He definately knows his stuff but can be a little pricey sometimes. :thumbs:

I think it was a scorpion he was repairing for cragus, his y-pipe flexi burst :thumbs:

Yip it was mate!

Price wise, i found him really reasonable. Nice guy couldnt be more helpful tbh.

If it was yesterday it was my 350z he was fixing the flexijoints on but it's a scorpion system with japspeed y pipe and decats. My old man dropped it off though as I'm away this week for work.

He also built Irfan and jays systems I believe.

If it was yesterday it was my 350z he was fixing the flexijoints on but it's a scorpion system with japspeed y pipe and decats. My old man dropped it off though as I'm away this week for work.

He also built Irfan and jays systems I believe.

Yip was yesterday.

Do you know if Jay and Irfan are happy with there's mate?

I considered the custom route again. my old ST170 had a custom zorst built by c&c stainless in Hillington. :thumbs: They've just recently quoted me £640 for a cat back system for the Zed! Twin can style like a k1! B)

Decided to get the Japspeed k1 so I can use the extra pennies I saved on other mods!

I considered the custom route again. my old ST170 had a custom zorst built by c&c stainless in Hillington. :thumbs: They've just recently quoted me £640 for a cat back system for the Zed! Twin can style like a k1! B)

Decided to get the Japspeed k1 so I can use the extra pennies I saved on other mods!

I got a quote from them today aswell, same price. Thought they were a bit expensive! They weld the whole exhaust together in sections I think. I would prefer it if most of it was mandrel bent tbh, I think joints= weakness. Only my opinion!

They have got a really good reputation though.

I got a quote from them today aswell, same price. Thought they were a bit expensive! They weld the whole exhaust together in sections I think. I would prefer it if most of it was mandrel bent tbh, I think joints= weakness. Only my opinion!

Yeah I thought it was expensive too! :surrender: Your correct bout the weld in sections deal as that's what my old zorst was like! Never had a problem with it! Lifetime guarantee like everyone/everywhere else! :thumbs:

Go for an aftermarket zorst and spend your change on some other mods! :#1:

Yeah I thought it was expensive too! :surrender: Your correct bout the weld in sections deal as that's what my old zorst was like! Never had a problem with it! Lifetime guarantee like everyone/everywhere else! :thumbs:

TBH Simon custom exhausts is making me a Y section back fitted for less than a Scorpion supply only! For an extra £120 he'll include the Y section aswell.

TBH Simon custom exhausts is making me a Y section back fitted for less than a Scorpion supply only! For an extra £120 he'll include the Y section aswell.

That's a good price! B) Think I'll be paying them a visit to build me a Y pipe! :thumbs:

That's a good price! B) Think I'll be paying them a visit to build me a Y pipe! :thumbs:

I'm going tomorrow to see what excactly I want. I'll keep you posted mate.