I just bought a 350Z :)(pics)

Blackie

did you hpi check it ?

well done on getting a zeeee B)

Nah I just searched on Autotrader to have a look at a JDM just to make sure I wasn't talking kack about the bits that were missing and this was the first one that came up in my area.

always the researcher :lol:

Ahhh - just realised this is a CAT D......probably explains it. So long as your aware of it and it drives straight you should be ok - good price too! B)

I didn't realize it was from NWS - I went to look at the Blue import they've got there for £8995.......they've had that Azure up for sale for over a year and not dropped it a penny!

Ahh well spotted that man ;) I asked him about it today and the reason for the cat D is damage to the bumper and wing. I had a cat D zx6r because it was dropped on a roundabout so alls good. I rang about another one and the man on the phone was really weird and being very cagey. I think for the price being so low as its a Cat D was a bargain with such low milage :)

Congrats on the purchase!

Are you keeping the Supra as well ?

No, The Supra went on sunday, Off to Sweden as we speak

oh really, what part did it go to? :surrender:

Gothenburg (or similar) Took him ages to get over here, It was like planes trains and automobiles :D

Gothenburg (or similar) Took him ages to get over here, It was like planes trains and automobiles :D

:lol: mustn't have been Gothenburg, you got a photo of the supra :D going to find out where it went B)

:lol: mustn't have been Gothenburg, you got a photo of the supra :D going to find out where it went B)

P1030051-1.jpg