Black Edition

gooner360

I think R35LEE is breaking two 370zs at the moment, he may have one. Also worth dropping a pm to Zmanalex. :)

isn't that what they call cut and shunt ? :wacko::lol:

I think Martin misunderstood. The OP is looking for a 370Z with a manual box and finished in Quartz.

I think Martin thought the OP was looking for a manual gearbox for a 370Z. :)

I think Martin misunderstood. The OP is looking for a 370Z with a manual box and finished in Quartz.

:lol::lol:

I thought Martin thought the OP was looking for a owners manual. :scare:

Well after 4 weeks of looking and being in two minds , wanting a black edition in quartz , but not really wanting a second hand car , went to have a look at an unregisterd 12 miles on the clock twilight grey gt pack .

To cut a long story short test drove it , made them a stupid offer , kicked the salesman again why he was down to throw in a set of mats :bangin: and i pick it up next saturday :thumbs:

Got it booked in to have the wheels done in the dark grey , and trying to make a decision on the exhaust ........ Akrapovic or HKS ????????

If you have the cash, get the Akra!

Alternatively, get the akra backbox and tips now, then get the cat to backbox pipework later!

Where is the best place to get one of these ? The UK supplier wants over 2k but i see from your post you paid about £1750 .

If you have the cash, get the Akra!

Alternatively, get the akra backbox and tips now, then get the cat to backbox pipework later!

Where is the best place to get one of these ? The UK supplier wants over 2k but i see from your post you paid about £1750 .

I got mine from Germany, company called Senner Tuning, worked out @ the same price as Chippy paid, delivered to my door. Search on the German ebay for Akrapovic and make them an offer, worked for me, but beware of the garage sized box that arrives at your house :lol:

• 2 weeks later...