asking for some feedback RE Uprev tuning

I feel I can provide a base tune for stock or slightly modified cars via a post service as we have some much data for these cars after tuning them for over a year using the Uprev system. Your be able to send me your ECU, I will upload a tweaked map and send the ECU back to you. You can then at a later date if you so wish pay for some extra dyno time to fine tune the map to your car.

I am thinking a totally stock car and a car with a Plenum spacer. ( panel filter upgrade can also be included ) no Y pipe's or HFC's thou as these do seem to change the maps a lot and different make piece's of kit need different maps.

I also think we can do 95 octane maps as well with the same spec's (with and without plenum spacer fitted)

Throttle maps tweaked , Rpm limit raised , speed limit removed. Minor tweak to fuel and ignition maps ( ignition map remapped for 95 octane fuel)

Lets have your feedback then I can get the maps sorted before starting this service. I can get a DE motor done ASAP but REV-UP/HR and VHR(370z) motors may take a few weeks to get sorted.

I am thinking around £250-00 inc vat + £12-50 courier service. I think if you send me your ECU recorded and it is with me before 12, I would hope to have the CU shippe dback out the same day so you should only be without your car for 3 days , but your also welcome to drop in and I will do this while you wait.

The remap price including dyno work for N/A at £402-00 inc vat you see is a really good price as it is only £152-00 inc vat more than the courier remap price but some people dont want the cost of the trip to us and aren't worried about the last few BHP and lb/ft torque tuned out of the car.

Dyno time is £100-00 inc vat per hour if you want the car dyno tuned at a later date.

So would people be interested in this?

Please give me your feedback.

I'm definitely interested :thumbs: , this would be a lot easier for me. what work has been done on the 95 octane map ?

Thanks

M9O OEY

+1

I'm will be hopefully be ready for the uprev in the next couple of months or so, so would be good if I can have it mapped for 95

I'm will be hopefully be ready for the uprev in the next couple of months or so, so would be good if I can have it mapped for 95

If you car isnt stock it will need dyno time to tune for 95 octane fuel, so it will cost £402-00 inc vat but we can do it while you wait on our in house dyno.

If you car isnt stock it will need dyno time to tune for 95 octane fuel, so it will cost £402-00 inc vat but we can do it while you wait on our in house dyno.

:thumbs:

I am not going to quote BHP gains it will be more about drivability this reflash.

If you fit a Plenum spacer at a later date it will require another reflash.

what kind of changes for the rev up engine ? 06 facelift.

Does this remove the 150 mph limiter ?

accelerate harder?

Same as all the others throttle remapped , fuel tweaked , speed limiter removed rev limiter raised.

The throttle remap makes the cars drive 100% better in the lower gears.

Certainly of interest to me, i have been trying to get down for a while but family issue's have taken priority. But this would be for a rev-up engine with mrev2, 5/16ths motordyne spacer, k&n panel filter and a nismo exhaust, would there be any issue's with that set-up Mark? :)

Beavis,

To be honest I would prefer to do a complete remap on the dyno I am afraid.

Will just have to find a slot then :thumbs: But will be after Wales now because i am running in and out of hospital at the moment with a family member.