Some photoshop help please - non car related.

Cragus

Hello everybody!

This year my primary school are putting on a production of hairspray the musical.Over the last couple of years, people on here have helped me make the logo for our school to use for advertising and merchandise. I was hoping somebody could step up and use their photoshop skills to help us with this years logo - pretty please :teeth: ! RTBiscuit did a quick mock up of one for me but my HT has asked me to alter it slightly

The official design looks like this...

http://jungling.me/wp-content/uploads/2 ... oadway.jpg

hairspray-on-broadway.jpg

I was hoping the pink writing underneath 'hairspray' could be removed and then in the same font as 'hairspray', 'tollbrae' could be added underneath and then finally 'calderbank' underneath the word tolbrae. Hope this makes sense.

Thanks in advance for any attempts! :thumbs:

Hi Cragus,

Do you know what font that is, trying for the last 30 mins to identify within my 200.000 fonts library, no success, kinda got bored going trough all of them :lol:

If you know the font will do it in few seconds for you, otherwise maybe we can use a different style... try http://www.dafont.com

I have no idea what font it is mate? RTBiscuit seemed to have a very similar one - I will ask him. Its at times like these I wish I could use photoshop :blush:

You can tell me to pee off but one last little thing......can the last 'a' and 'k' in calderbank be in a box thingy and not the 'n' to keep the pattern the same as the other two words. :blush::blush::blush:

Thanks for the speedy help!!!