Black,06, UK GT, Roadster, 20,500miles SOLD

Nigelp

After 3 1/2 years of ownership, its time to sell my Zed.

The car is a UK GT model, Ebisu Black Roadster. It was registered in July 2006.

There are 2 previous owners, I`m the 3rd. I bought the car with 9,000 miles in November 2007.

The car has full service History, First P1 with Nissan, second P2 @ ESR and 3rd P1 at Nissan.

It has just been given a full P2 service at my local Nissan dealer. The car now comes with 12-month RAC Pan-European roadside assistance.

The clutch was changed to an Exedy unit bought from ZMANALEX in December 2009, only 1,600 miles ago, which brings me to the reason for sale. I`m simply not using it enough to justify keeping it. The kids are older and we go most places in one car which means that apart from sunny days, the Zed just sits in the garage.

Mot was done March 22nd @ 20,318 miles, it expires March 23 2012. Passed with no advisories.

Tax expires end of May 2011.

Tyres are all Falken 452`s with around 3.5 > 4mm of tread remaining.

Pads are EBC Yellowstuff allround with plenty material remaining.

Its a full UK Spec car, which includes heated leather seats, Cruise, Xenons, 6-Speed manual gearbox, Brembo brakes, Rays Alloys, Bose Stereo.

As you can see from the photos, the interior is Black leather (I found the orange option a little bit too much for me), comes with Genuine mats.

Nissan Bonnet and boot badges were changed for `Z` ones bought from ESR before they closed.

Onto the photos, thats all you want to see anyway isn`t it.... ;) I`ve uploaded them to my webspace too, which doesn`t reduce the quality as much as Photobucket. My 350Z Album

I`m asking £12,250, which I think is a good price for the spec, mileage and year.

I`ve tried to answer any questions I expect to receive, but if you want to know something, just ask.

Nigel.

Contact me via PM. I`ll then pass on my Mobile number so we can speak directly.

NLP_3895Copy.jpg

NLP_3761Copy.jpg

NLP_3749Copy.jpg

NLP_3976Copy.jpg

NLP_3808Copy.jpg

NLP_3828Copy.jpg

NLP_3834Copy.jpg

NLP_3974Copy.jpg

NLP_3810Copy.jpg

NLP_3849Copy.jpg

NLP_3766Copy.jpg

NLP_3782Copy.jpg

NLP_3792Copy.jpg

NLP_3736Copy.jpg

NLP_3771Copy.jpg

NLP_3774Copy.jpg

NLP_3741Copy.jpg

NLP_3756Copy.jpg

NLP_3907Copy.jpg

NLP_3838Copy.jpg

NLP_3804Copy.jpg

Just a small update. The car was serviced yesterday, no issues at all.

It now also comes with 12-month RAC Pan-European roadside assistance, which Nissan are giving with a Full service. :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

Mods, please change to SOLD

For significantly less than advertised too.. :(

I never expected such difficulty in selling the car and especially not for the price I had to drop it to. :shrug:

Hi Nigel, I'm selling an almost identical Z with 29k on the clock just after a P3 and finding the phone awfully quiet ;-) can you PM me with the price it went for as I may have to remove from sale if too low!

Sorry you had to part with her btw - great pics!