spoiler

varley16

i bought one of these but sold it on as you need the rear slimline genuine spoiler fitted to the boot lid first then this locates over it. i never had the slimline spoiler so it would have needed bodyshop to fill in the grooves with fibreglass and rework. you can see the lip spoiler on the photo. its misleading as you think its all complete. best of luck bud.

Friendly word of warning, some times ebay purchases cost you more when they don't fit or are such bad quality that they break, crack or split. Alex's will be good quality copies guaranteed. If you can't see the ebay one before you pay for it, you may be best off waiting till you have a bigger budget.

Sarah :)

someone was selling one of these,

i posted up the pics. apparently the fit is pretty good. it just sit over the OEM spoiler. i have pics of it test fitted on the car if needed. i cant guarantee that its from the same ebay seller tho. (although they have used the same pics)

I have one :thumbs: no splits or anything like that.

Fitted pretty well when we dry tested it but I went with a different spoiler in the end.

It appears to be quite well made and only needs a small amount of work before priming.

Send me a pm if your interested.