Hey all from Malta :)

i am coming to Malta at the end of june for a week.i ll defo keep a look out for you. :teeth:

welcome aboard :thumbs:

That's great! Pm me closer to the date and maybe we can get together for a beer or so :)

will do m8 :band::drunk::drunk::cloud9:

Welcome to the forum, my favourite place Malta As I was stationed there in the Royal Navy in the 70s. :thumbs:

That is so nice to hear! Thank you :) what is the yellow car btw? Looks similar to a car i'm building... A lotus 7 kit from tiger in my case

Its a Robin Hood I bought as it is a bit wider than the lotus seven as its based on the sierra but with a tubular frame, i built a seven in the 90s and was great fun but as the waistline got bigger i had to get rid lol. you will have a great time in both out there. good luck mate :thumbs:

Welcome to the forum, my favourite place Malta As I was stationed there in the Royal Navy in the 70s. :thumbs:

That is so nice to hear! Thank you :) what is the yellow car btw? Looks similar to a car i'm building... A lotus 7 kit from tiger in my case

Its a Robin Hood I bought as it is a bit wider than the lotus seven as its based on the sierra but with a tubular frame, i built a seven in the 90s and was great fun but as the waistline got bigger i had to get rid lol. you will have a great time in both out there. good luck mate :thumbs:

by the way Stef what engine are you fitting in the 7? I had a 2ltr pinto in mine but would have gone for a zetec.

by the way Stef what engine are you fitting in the 7? I had a 2ltr pinto in mine but would have gone for a zetec.

I got the car with a Kent, so I ordered a custom bell housing to fit in a 1.3L Fiesta Zetec-S... this will make registration far easier. My plan is to swap it out with a 1.7L Zetec-SE engine (the one used for the Puma) once I get the registration process done.

Just finished wiring up the ECU, but have not been able to spend much time on it as of late, since I'm working on a contract in Saudi Arabia, which is keeping me away from the garage :(

Hi Stefan & :welcome: to the forum.

Thanks, and thank you all for the very nice greetings! Btw... your 350's look stunning! Have to get around to make mine as shiny ;)

Spoke to the freight people this morning, my Z is sitting on a transporter currently travelling from Bristol all the way to almost Rome... can't wait! Should have it in Malta by Monday :D

Hey all... just bought myself a 350Z from the UK and am currently having it shipped to Malta... will hopefully have it by Monday... can't wait!

I know this is meant to be a UK only forum, but there's no such forum in Malta (and no point in there being one since there are no 350Z's anyway)... so I hope you all have no objection for me to be a member here :)

the zed looks well nice m8,

Hey all... just bought myself a 350Z from the UK and am currently having it shipped to Malta... will hopefully have it by Monday... can't wait!

I know this is meant to be a UK only forum, but there's no such forum in Malta (and no point in there being one since there are no 350Z's anyway)... so I hope you all have no objection for me to be a member here :)

the zed looks well nice m8,

Thanks mate :)