How do I define the colour of my silver Zed

doctor austin

I have the very light silver coloured zed, for the last year I have thought the colour was called Blade Silver...but blade silver touch up doesn't match...much to dark.... can anyone tell me the name and code of the really light silver colour. My Zed is a 2003 import so the colour code is in Japanese. I now wonder if its called Silver Alloy? any help appreciated as I need to touch in some chips etc......thank you in anticipation..

I have the very light silver coloured zed, for the last year I have thought the colour was called Blade Silver...but blade silver touch up doesn't match...much to dark.... can anyone tell me the name and code of the really light silver colour. My Zed is a 2003 import so the colour code is in Japanese. I now wonder if its called Silver Alloy? any help appreciated as I need to touch in some chips etc......thank you in anticipation..

I think its more likely the blade match you got is way off?

that blade silver is a pain in the arse to match in,. even with paint codes the bodyshop i use showed me the 6 colour cards assosiated with that paint code, and even then non of them were exactly right, and the paint had to be tweeked to match.

Okay so had a good look again and found a legable code under the bonnet K25G does this mean anything to anyone? The more I think about it the more inclined I am that I dont know the colour of my car.. :scare:

file.php?avatar=5877_1267560829.gif

Looks like a nice shade of blue with a black fabric roof to me :surrender: