I thought garaging my zed was a good idea!!

rog518

I moved into a new house a month ago and was delighted to have a garage. After waiting six months to get in I finally tried the zed and it fit nice a snug :yahoo:

I have a tumble dryer in there so spent all day yesterday building a bench to put it on so the zed can go further back enabling me to open the driver door and get out via the side garage door. Anyway all happy with my new build I reversed the zed in with the help of my girlfriends watchfull eye to which i got "why are you going in at an angle" So I have some space to get to the tumble dryer I replied! "well just straighten up a bit" Ok I said so pulled forward to hear an awful scrape and crunch!

Luckily my alloy (which is due to be refurbed soon) took the brunt but scuffed the bumper wheel arch and have white paint all over it now! :angry: Fingers crossed the megs DA will buff it out!

Sorry no pics as was so angry I just kicked the door frame slammed the garage door and went to get a beer to drown my sorrows but had to share my pain!

Tomorrows job...Carpet garage walls and attach more mirrors than an old vespa!!

This is why insurance is higher if you say you keep your car in a garage nowadays... so many people do this!

Ha I was just about to post this!

Garages are for tools and disused exercise machines!

So true! we have a double garage, one side is converted into an office, the other has tools and the likes in! it's never seen a car in it's life!