Anyone tried Pirelli P0 tyres on a 350z?

Buckley

had them on another rear wheel car but wont mention the name on this forum lol

in the dry they were good - hard and hardly any wear - however any moisture on the road and your back end is out with any slight blip on the throttle

if your car is a weekend/warm weather warrior go for it , however if its a every day run around try toyo t1 or something like that

also found there was a real tyre squeel when you cornered with the p0

had them on another rear wheel car but wont mention the name on this forum lol

in the dry they were good - hard and hardly any wear - however any moisture on the road and your back end is out with any slight blip on the throttle

if your car is a weekend/warm weather warrior go for it , however if its a every day run around try toyo t1 or something like that

also found there was a real tyre squeel when you cornered with the p0

How were they on the fronts? :shrug: was the last car rwd? Mines have worn terrible and they are a very soft compound.

Value for money is rubbish IMO. I can spin them on track on 19's and 275 wide going for 4th hard in the dry. I found they over heated much quicker than ps2's

I had Pzero Rosso Asymmettrico on my Z for about 20k miles and thought they were terrific. They lasted for ages, both dry and wet weather grip were well above average and they put up with a fair amount of track work.

I didn't replace them with the same though - good as they were they were pricey compared to T1Rs or FK452, which I what I went for.

Theres lots of P Zeros, which are you considering? Ive tried a few and dont really rate them too much, the Neros are fairly average IMO, the Rosso are good in the dry but a bit nasty in the wet IIRC, and Ive had "track" Corsa dry tyres which were really rather good and the wets arent bad either but both wear very quickly. :)

TBF Ive never used Asymmetricos with Direzionale fronts so wouldnt be able to comment on whether they make a big difference run as a set :)