bonnet, azure blue

slidemotorsport

im selling my 350z and its got a siebon carbon bonnet on it, would rather sell it wth a standard bonnet on but depends on prices really,

what have you got??

cheers

I have two Azure bonnets that just came into stock this month. :thumbs:

They are for the DE motor and will not fit the HR.

Are you looking to buy outright or are you looking for an exchange?

If exchange could you pm me over some images please so that I can see which type of Seibon you have. :thumbs:

Alex. :)

mines a 54 plate so is that a hr or de motor?

im only interested in swapping if i get cash my way otherwise it aint worth the hassle.

untitled-1.jpg

is that a good enough pic??

and on a side note, carbon makes it look a hell of alot better in my opinion, stands out from the crowd :)

Your motor is a DE. :thumbs:

Well you will have to say how much cash you require if you are looking for a swop + cash. ;)

Also what condition is the bonnet in and is it genuine Seibon,? not that it is that important because they all appear to be a poor fit anyway.

the actual post was to price up a standard bonnet so could people please let me know what sort of money they normally sell for.

im a newbie to 350's still so dont know the standard parts value. if i were to sell the bonnet id be putting it up at 450, so minus a standard bonnet and theres ya price...

the actual post was to price up a standard bonnet so could people please let me know what sort of money they normally sell for.

im a newbie to 350's still so dont know the standard parts value. if i were to sell the bonnet id be putting it up at 450, so minus a standard bonnet and theres ya price...

Well that rules me out, :lol: however I can let you have a standard oem pre facelift bonnet in azure for £100.00 + £25.00 shipping including tracking and insurance. :thumbs:

cool,cheers for that.

out of interest what would you price a 2nd hand bonnet like mine at in good condition?

£350/400.00 may get you an eventual sale if someone is looking for that specific type of bonnet.

Alex :)